Accounts Payable Associate
Location: West Palm Beach, FL
Working in our new West Palm Beach facility, reporting to the Senior Manager, Accounting, the Accounts Payable (AP) Associate is responsible for assigning purchase orders, processing vendor invoices, maintaining vendor files, reconciling vendor statements, and resolving invoice discrepancies. The AP Associate will also be responsible for office administrative duties such ordering office/kitchen supplies, stocking the kitchen, answering phones, greeting visitors, distributing mail, etc. This individual must be reliable, detail-oriented, possess a strong work ethic, and be able to effectively interact with employees and vendors.
Why Join Us?
F1 Oncology is a clinical-stage biotechnology company committed to bringing to market CAR-T therapies for the treatment of cancer. Founded in 2015, the company has rapidly built its core technologies and a growing global presence with operations in China (Shanghai and Shenzhen), Grand Cayman, and across the US, with sites in West Palm Beach and San Diego.
This is a full-time position working with a great team and with excellent benefits including company sponsored medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid holidays and time off, and a 401K match.
Some of the responsibilities:
- Coordinate and complete accounts payable process within designated daily and monthly deadlines by working effectively with multiple individuals in a highly tactful, yet precise and professional manner
- Ensure invoices are approved according to the company’s purchasing guidelines
- Assigning and entering purchase orders
- Recording vendor invoices and reconciling them against the related purchase orders
- Close AP in a timely manner according to month-end closing schedule
- Perform AP related reconciliations and analyses
- Respond to vendor inquiries
- Prepare annual 1099s
- Assist with annual audit requests
- Other responsibilities as normally required of accounting staff
- Office administrative duties such as ordering office/kitchen supplies, answering phones, distributing mail, greeting visitors, facility upkeep, etc.
We are looking for candidates with this background and education:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Accounts Payable required
- Experience processing AP using QuickBooks and/or QuickBooks Online a plus
- Strong Excel skills
- Understand and apply basic accounting principles relating to accounts payable including payment reconciliation, account code structure, internal control, and purchase order accounting
- Ability to work overtime, if needed
- Ability to apply mathematical principles to calculate appropriate taxes, prepare monthly reports, and reconcile monthly account statements with invoices received
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Ease in greeting visitors in a professional and pleasant demeanor
To apply or obtain additional information, contact: email@example.com